FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men are accused of being involved in multiple home burglaries throughout North Mississippi.
On Thursday, April 12, Itawamba County investigators arrested Bryant Johnson, 34, and Darques Morrow, 24, for burglary.
The two are accused of breaking into five homes in Itawamba County the day of their arrest. They are also believed to be connected to burglaries in Prentiss and Lee counties.
Investigators in Itawamba and Lee counties were able to recovere multiple pieces of evidence.
Their bond is set at $150,000.
This multi-county investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries
- Two arrested in multi-county theft ring
- Multi-county chase ends in arrest
- UPDATE: Columbus man arrested for multi-state chase
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Starkville church burglary
- UPDATE: Man arrested following Starkville burglary
- UPDATE: 4 arrested in Union County home burglary
- UPDATE: Teenager wanted for burglary in Chickasaw County arrested
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary