SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - A married couple wanted for using a stolen debit card in Shannon have now been taken into custody.
Alvis West, 36, and 20-year-old Candace West turned themselves into Winston County authorities last week after reportedly taking a debit card from that area.
Authorities there say the two reportedly used the card to get money from an ATM.
They both face burglary charges in Shannon for the crime.
- UPDATE: Two accused of taking debit card are now in custody
- Shannon police seek debit card theft suspects
- UPDATE: Tupelo police take person into custody following chase
- UPDATE: Man accused of dragging officer is now in custody
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for Winona shooting
- UPDATE: Houston stabbing suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Man in custody for Aberdeen shooting
- UPDATE: Tennessee infant recovered, father in custody