TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is no longer wanted by Tupelo police following her arrest for vehicle theft.
On Monday, July 9, Tupelo police issued a news release asking for the public's help locating Shavorra Osborne.
Police say she took a vehicle for a test drive in January but never returned the vehicle.
She was booked into the Lee County jail on Tuesday, July 10 on the charges of taking a motor vehicle. She does have other charges in Booneville and a warrant with the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- UPDATE: Theft suspect no longer wanted by Tupelo police
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Tupelo no longer under boil water alert
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Police ID suspect after car theft in New Albany
- UPDATE: Suspect ID'd in Tupelo chase
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Pontotoc police seek truck theft suspect