LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Three teenagers are now being held without bond on a court order.
Quindaris Burress, 13; Dequan Stribling, 13; and Jayce West, 14, are being held in the Lee County jail on capital murder charges.
They are being charged in connection with the death of Henry Adams, 70, who was found dead in his Baldwyn home on October 23.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Department says it received an order from Circuit Court Thursday to hold the three without bond.
Baldwyn police say Adams was shot twice. Investigators believe the motive to be robbery.
- UPDATE: Teens charged with capital murder to be held without bond
- Two teens charged with capital murder released on bond
- UPDATE: William Chisholm held with no bond on capital murder charge
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- Update: Suspect held on capital murder charge after Texas high school shooting
- UPDATE: Teen indicted for capital murder for Baldwyn death
- New information on teens charged with capital murder
- Judge sets $5 million bond for Baldwyn capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set