TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - One of the three teenagers arrested following the October 2017 shooting death of a Baldwyn man has been indicted on a capital murder charge.
District Attorney John Weddle confirms a Lee County grand jury recently indicted Quindaris Burress, 14, of Baldwyn on capital murder charges.
Weddle confirms Burress pleaded not guilty.
Burress was arrested alongside Dequan Stribling and Jayce Bryson West in connection to the shooting death of Henry Adams, Jr., 70.
However, Weddle confirms a grand jury did not indict Stribling or West in the case at this time.
- UPDATE: Teen indicted for capital murder for Baldwyn death
- Three teens charged in Baldwyn murder
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- UPDATE: Natural gas restored in Baldwyn
- Two indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 death of MSU student
- New information on teens charged with capital murder
- Two teens charged with capital murder released on bond
- Teens indicted in death of boy found in stolen car
- Update: Police say Baldwyn man shot in the chest
- UPDATE: Teens charged with capital murder to be held without bond