TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A teenager is now charged as an adult in an escape attempt from the Lee County Juvenile Detention last month.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says Tah Hudson, 17, faces a felony charge of escape.
Hudson and three others are accused of assaulting a corrections officer and escaping on August 30.
All four were captured during the next few hours.
Johnson says he expects the other three to be certified as adults during a hearing next month in Lee County Circuit Court.
Hudson is free on a $1,000 bond.
- Teen charged as adult for recent Lee County escape
- Inmate with Lee County ties escapes in South Mississippi
- Woman charged with abusing a vulnerable adult
- MHP: Two teens die in Lee County wreck
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Inmate escapes Marshall County jail
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Former MDOC officer faces charges in Lee County
- Mooreville men arrested, charged for Lee County scam