WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement has released the names of the suspects believed to be involved in the vandalism of a Winston County church.
Winston County Sheriff Jason Pugh confirms the names to be Dylan Tabor, 19; Jason Eaves, 21, and Austin Richardson, 20.
Last week, the Sardis Church was found vandalized. Officials found overturned pews, bullet-ridden walls and beer cans, among other items.
According to Winston Web News, the sheriff's department is still seeking to complete interviews with two juveniles believed to be involved in the case.
Photos of the suspects are not being released at this time.
- UPDATE: Suspects' names released in Winston County church vandalism case
- Names of suspected church vandals not released at this time
- Arson investigation underway at Winston County church
- Report: Suspects in custody for church vandalism
- UPDATE: Officers arrest suspect in Winston County lawnmower theft
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man dies in Winston County shooting