ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A man believed to be connected to a stabbing last week in Monroe County has been arrested.
Jason Chance, 43, of Caledonia, was arrested Wednesday, Jan. 9, and charged with aggravated assault.
He was wanted by Monroe County deputies following the Jan. 3 stabbing incident on Wolfe Road in the Bartahatchie community.
The victim, Dusty Fretwell, was stabbed in the neck and taken to a hospital. His current condition is unknown. However, following the incident that night, Sheriff Cecil Cantrell described Fretwell's condition as satisfactory.
As of this posting, Chance is being held in the Monroe County jail awaiting arraignment.
- UPDATE: Monroe County stabbing suspect arrested
- UPDATE: Monroe County deputies continue search for stabbing suspect
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- Sheriff: Man injured in Monroe County stabbing incident
- Drug arrests made in Monroe County
- Statutory rape arrest made in Monroe County
- Arrests made in Monroe County burglaries