PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A second person has been arrested in connection to the theft of an ATV in Prentiss County.
Joseph Mark Byrd, 35, of Pontotoc, was arrested Saturday morning, confirms Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar.
Byrd is charged with grand larceny.
The ATV was recently stolen from a home on Highway 370 near Baldwyn.
Andy Pettigo, 55, of Baldwyn, was previously arrested in the case.
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- ATV theft leads to arrest in Booneville
- One arrested, one wanted in ATV theft
- Ripley man accused of stealing ATV in Prentiss County
- Marietta man arrested for theft in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County men arrested for arson, vehicle theft
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Corinth man arrested for ATV theft in Tishomingo County
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe