PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Pontotoc County Sheriff Leo Mask says investigators have interviewed many people in this case concerning the early June discovery of two bodies.
He says right now they are trying to eliminate people off the list of suspects.
Pontotoc County Coroner Kim Bedford identified the two bodies as 48-year-old Pamela Kimble and 49-year-old Edward Byron Conner.
The two bodies were found on June 1 at a home on Toxish Road in Pontotoc County.
The deaths are being investigated as a homicide. Bedford said it appears both were shot in the head. It's unclear at this time the relationship between the two.
Autopsy results are expected soon.
As of this publication, no arrests have been made.
- UPDATE: Pontotoc investigators interviewing suspects in bodies found case
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- UPDATE: One Pontotoc County body ID'd
- UPDATE: Second Pontotoc County body ID'd
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing South Pontotoc students found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc County children found safe
- UPDATE: Pontotoc County deaths investigated as homicide
- UPDATE: Autopsy results expected soon for Pontotoc County bodies
- Law enforcement still investigating year after bodies found in Pontotoc County home