LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Louisville murder suspect, Jordan Miller, is now free after being released on a $100,000 bond.
Isaiah Riggins | Photo: Louisville PD
Louisville police confirm Jordan Miller,19, surrendered himself to police Monday following the Saturday night shooting death of 17-year-old Tylan Glenn.
ORIGINAL STORY: Louisville teen shot dead
Miller was wanted for accessory-after-the-fact to murder. Police believe Miller provided transportation to the suspected shooter, Isaiah Riggins, 20.
Police are still looking for Riggins. He is wanted for murder.
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect bonds out
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Louisville murder suspect captured in Winston County
- Louisville murder suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville girl found
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: No bond for West Point murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Alcorn County murder suspect