NOXAPATER, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement in Winston County arrested a man believed to be involved in a recent theft of a lawnmower.
According to the Winston Web News, Raymanuel Seales of Neshoba County surrendered himself to law enforcement on Monday, May 21.
Officers are also questioning him about other thefts in Winston County and surrounding counties.
The lawnmower was stolen on Tuesday, May 15 from Noxapater Attendance Center.
- UPDATE: Officers arrest suspect in Winston County lawnmower theft
- Another arrest made in connection to lawnmower thefts
- Report: Winston County theft suspect faces additional charges
- UPDATE: One suspect arrested for Columbus Office Depot theft
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Suspects' names released in Winston County church vandalism case
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary