HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WTVA) - A man accused of severely beating his mother is heading back to Monroe County in handcuffs from Florida.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Chad Moore, 39, was picked up by deputies this morning sometime near 9 a.m. CT in Hillsborough County, Fla.
Cantrell says the deputies and Moore should be back in Monroe County later today.
Moore is accused of beating his mother on May 3 on Bigbee Road near Amory. She received several fractures as a result.
RELATED: Amory man accused of beating mother
He was arrested on May 6 and was placed into the custody of the Hillsborough County (FL) Sheriff's Department.
- UPDATE: Monroe County deputies bringing back man accused of beating mom
- UPDATE: Man accused of beating his mom back in Monroe Co.
- UPDATE: Woman accused of aiding wanted Monroe County man
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- UPDATE: Monroe County deputies continue search for stabbing suspect
- Former Monroe County deputy passes away
- UPDATE: Accused thief faces charges in Monroe County
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Monroe County stabbing suspect arrested