STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A victim of a large collision in Starkville earlier this week has died.
Oktibbeha County Coroner Michael Hunt confirmed Wednesday the person died yesterday. This person was transported out of the area for further treatment following the collision.
The collision happened Monday morning on Lampkin Street between South Montgomery Street and Russell Street.
Three adults and one juveniles received medical treatment. Everyone was released except one adult who was initially taken to OCH Regional Medical Center, then flown to North Mississippi Medical Center in critical conditon.
Hunt identifies the victim as 47-year-old Tonya Graham of Cedarbluff. She died at North Mississippi Medical Center at 11:30 a.m.
- UPDATE: Monday collision in Starkville turns fatal
- UPDATE: Pedestrian identified following fatal collision
- UPDATE: Troopers ID those involved in fatal Lowndes collision
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- UPDATE: Starkville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- Update: Starkville aldermen accept terms of settlement with Starkville Pride
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Alabama train collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- Single-vehicle crash turns fatal in Columbus