PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - A missing teenager from Pontotoc has been found safe in Georgia while another teenager remains missing.
Pontotoc Police Chief Randy Tutor says Hallie Spragin was found safe by law enforcement officers in Georgia yesterday, Jan. 7.
Surveillance photo from morning of Dec. 30, 2018 | Photo provided by Pontotoc Police Department
The current whereabouts of Zoe Coleman remain unclear.
Anyone with information on her location is asked to contact the Pontotoc Police Department at 662-489-7804 or Pontotoc 911 at 662-489-3631.
Both girls disappeared in late December. They were last seen walking toward Highway 15 from the Walmart parking lot on Dec. 30, 2018.
Store surveillance photos from that day show the two girls together.
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found in Georgia
- Second missing teenager found
- UPDATE: Teenagers missing from Benton County found safe in Memphis
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville girl found
- UPDATE: Missing Clarksdale boy found
- UPDATE: Missing man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing child found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- UPDATE: Missing Shannon man found