UPDATE: Clifton Morrow was found safe Tuesday around 9:00 p.m. Tupelo police thanks everyone for their help.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking the public's assistance in searching for a missing man who was last seen Tuesday afternoon.
Clifton Morrow, 82, was last seen at his home on McCullough Boulevard, according to police. He was wearing blue jeans and a blue jean jacket, and he had two dogs with him, one was brown and the other was white.
Morrow has a known medical condition of dementia and high blood pressure, police said.
- UPDATE: Missing elderly Tupelo man found
- UPDATE: Man reported missing found in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Elderly woman found alive after reported missing
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Shannon man found
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- Man reported missing in Tupelo