COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - The hunt for a Lowndes County fugitive has come to an end.
U.S. marshals captured Delvin Moore in suburban Atlanta Friday morning.
Delvin Moore | Photo: Lowndes County Jail
He had been on the run since his escape from the Lowndes County jail on September 2.
Moore was arrested on September 1 for the armed robbery of a Columbus convenience store. He was also a suspect in three other robberies in Lowndes County.
He's been booked into the DeKalb County, Georgia, jail on multiple charges.
Two counts of armed robbery and one charge for obstruction of justice by the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office.
One armed robbery happened on February 4, and the other on February 25.
In addition, Moore is charged with two more counts of armed robbery by the DeKalb Police Department.
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive Delvin Moore captured
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive captured in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- UPDATE: Tennessee fugitive captured in south Alabama
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- UPDATE: Lowndes Co. armed robbery suspect captured
- Police: Missouri fugitive captured in Calhoun County
- Fugitive wanted in murders captured in Tennessee