SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators are hopeful someone will come forward in helping them identify a skull in Saltillo.
The skull was found on April 14 behind a strip mall in Saltillo.
RELATED: Human skull found Saltillo
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green tells WTVA 9 News DNA will be critical to help determine the identity of the person.
She says investigators are hopeful someone will come forward with information that will help them identify someone to compare the DNA with.
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Saltillo skull
- Human skull found in Saltillo
- UPDATE: No serious injuries in Saltillo wreck
- UPDATE: Saltillo water switch under consideration
- UPDATE: Saltillo boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Saltillo
- UPDATE: No injuries in Saltillo business fire
- Former Saltillo banker indicted
- UPDATE: Lowndes County skull identification leads to many questions
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Alabama train collision