OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A former Lafayette County teacher was arrested after she waived her probable cause hearing in a sexual misconduct case.
Molly Wray appeared in a Lafayette County courtroom Monday afternoon for her probable cause hearing.
This hearing stems from Wray being recently charged with the enticement of a child to meet for sexual purposes.
The investigation began near June 4 after the Lafayette County Sheriff's Department received a complaint from the Lafayette County School District about a teacher allegedly having improper conduct with a student.
The hearing was required due to the fact she was a teacher.
The district's superintendent later confirmed Wray has since resigned.
Following her arrest, her bond was set at $10,000.
- UPDATE: Former Lafayette teacher arrested after waiving probable cause hearing
- Myrtle teacher waives probable cause hearing
- Probable cause hearing for Tupelo teacher delayed
- UPDATE: No June probable cause hearing expected for former Lafayette teacher
- Probable cause hearing scheduled for former Myrtle teacher
- UPDATE: Former Tupelo teacher arrested, charged
- Update: Former Columbus choir teacher sentenced Friday
- UPDATE: Tupelo High School teacher under investigation
- UPDATE: 2 tornadoes confirmed in Lafayette County
- UPDATE: Lafayette County man sentenced for molestation