YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The drowning of a man in Enid Lake is being ruled accidental, Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys confirms.
The body of Ismael Ponce Alvarez, 42, was recovered from the lake on Tuesday, May 29.
He went missing near the lake's dam on Saturday, May 26.
- UPDATE: Enid Lake drowning ruled accidental
- Sheriff: Body of missing man in Enid Lake recovered
- UPDATE: Columbus toddler's death ruled accidental
- Enid woman to serve time behind bars for felonies
- UPDATE: Columbus shooting appears to be accidental
- Tippah County fire that killed twins ruled accidental
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Victim released from hospital after accidental shooting
- Boy dies in accidental shooting
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake