YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The drowning of a man in Enid Lake is being ruled accidental, Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys confirms.
The body of Ismael Ponce Alvarez, 42, was recovered from the lake on Tuesday, May 29.
He went missing near the lake's dam on Saturday, May 26.
- UPDATE: Enid Lake drowning ruled accidental
- Man drowns near Enid Lake while fishing
- Sheriff: Body of missing man in Enid Lake recovered
- UPDATE: Columbus toddler's death ruled accidental
- Starkville shooting incident ruled accidental
- Enid woman to serve time behind bars for felonies
- Report: Man drowns in Sardis Lake
- UPDATE: Columbus shooting appears to be accidental
- UPDATE: Biggersville home explosion deemed accidental
- Tippah County fire that killed twins ruled accidental