MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is wanted for questioning concerning recent church burglaries in Monroe County.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Department identifies him as Travis Jackson (right) of Hamilton, Miss.
Monroe County investigators continue to search for 42-year-old James Chris Stanley (left). He was previously a person-of-interest into the burglaries. However, six felony burglary warrants have been issued for his arrest.
The burglaries happened the night of Saturday, October 21 or early Sunday, October 22.
MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Monroe County law enforcement is wanting to talk with an Aberdeen man following a string of church break-ins.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, 42-year-old James Chris Stanley is a person-of-interest in the break-ins of six Monroe County churches.
The break-ins happened the night of Saturday, October 21 or early Sunday, October 22.
The sheriff’s department is asking anyone with information on Stanley’s whereabouts to contact the department at 662-369-2468.
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe County man located in Florida
- UPDATE: Woman accused of aiding wanted Monroe County man
- UPDATE: Man in custody following Monroe break-ins