COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - An abandoned school in Columbus is now in the hands of new ownership.
On Friday, the City of Columbus confirmed Lee Middle School was transferred to a private developer Friday morning for a price of $450,000.
The transfer was done to Military Lee, LLC and is immediate.
- UPDATE: Columbus' Lee Middle School sold for $450,000
- Columbus' Lee Middle School designated historical landmark
- UPDATE: List narrows for Columbus school superintendent
- UPDATE: Columbus police investigate shooting
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Update: Male student behind Indiana middle school shooting
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Louisville middle school illness
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Columbus shooting
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found alive