Update 10/30/18 12:46 p.m.
Mark Townsend's bond was set at $125,000 in Yalobusha County for aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer.
See the original post below.
YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man wanted in several counties for burglary is now behind bars.
U.S. Marshals arrested Mark Townsend at approximately 12:30 p.m. Monday in Hinds County, reports Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys.
Townsend was wanted for several burglaries across north Mississippi, including Attala, Carroll, Monroe, Montgomery and Yalobusha counties.
He’s been on the run for more than a month.
He is now in custody in Yalobusha County.
This is a developing story.
- UPDATE: Bond set for burglary suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: $10 million bond set for Starkville suspect