TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Bond has been set for a man charged with leading police on a pursuit in Tupelo.
On Wednesday, 31-year-old Bart Edward Franks was arrested in Tupelo. He led law enforcement on a chase down North Gloster Street, which resulted in two collisions.
One collision injured a nearby motorist.
Franks appeared in court Thursday where Judge Chuck Hopkins set his bond at $100,000 on the charges of felony fleeing and motor vehicle theft.
The vehicle he was driving during the pursuit was reported stolen, according to Tupelo police.
The person who was injured during one of the two collisions was treated and released from medical care Wednesday.
- UPDATE: Bond set for suspect in Tupelo chase
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping, rape suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for burglary suspect