LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Bond has been set for the Georgia woman facing several charges of child abuse and sexual battery charges in Lee County.
Sheriff Jim Johnson says Elizabeth Naomi Taylor, 34, of Eaton, Ga. has a bond set at $250,000.
Taylor was arrested on May 29 in Summerville, Ga. by Chattooga County investigators. Her arrest stems from a continued investigation into Jamey Burrage. He was arrested earlier this spring by Lee County deputies for child molestation.
"Through all of this, we found out this particular lady was allowing her children and giving permission to have sexual relations with this particular man," said Johnson.
These counts include not only her children, but Burrage's child also.
Taylor continues to sit in the Lee County Jail.
- UPDATE: Bond set for GA woman with child abuse charges
- Bond set for Tenn. woman charged in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for burglary suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase