EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Bond has been set at $1 million for a youth who was arrested for opening fire near Eupora High School.
On Friday, March 30, Cole Breazeale made his initial appearance in court where his bond was set. He's charged with one count of drive-by shooting and one count of possession of a stolen firearm.
He's accused of firing several rounds from his motorcycle near the rear of the high school. No one was injured.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Suspect in custody for shooting near Eupora High School
RELATED: Quick reaction was key during shooting
He was found hiding in bushes near his grandmother's home a short distance away.
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: $2 million bond set for shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: $10 million bond set for Starkville suspect
- Eupora shooting suspect plans to plead guilty
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect