WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Bond was denied for a man accused of murdering his wife and injuring his son in Winston County.
Fred Eiland appeared in court Monday where he was officially charged with capital murder, arson and three counts of aggravated assault.
He is accused of setting fire to a storage shed with his family living inside.
The incident happened the night of Friday, July 13 on Mount Olive Road.
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Alcorn County murder suspect
- Bond denied for Chickasaw County drug suspect
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Tishomingo County shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect bonds out
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Motel 6 shooting suspect