IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge denied bond for a man charged in connection to last week's officer-involved shooting in Tishomingo County.
Brian Turner, 45, of Tishomingo, appeared in county court Monday morning.
He was charged with three counts of aggravated assault on an officer. Two counts are from the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department. The third count is from Belmont police.
Bond was denied.
He was arrested in Wayne County, Tennessee, during the weekend.
The officer-involved shooting took place the night of Thursday, May 3. No officers were hurt.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty confirms Turner is a convicted felon. According to court documents, he was charged in 2007 for simple assault on an officer and in 2008 with aggravated assault on an officer.
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Tishomingo County shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Motel 6 shooting suspect
- Bond denied for Chickasaw County drug suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Alcorn County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect