COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in Columbus said a bicyclist is out of the hospital in Tupelo after he was struck by a sport utility vehicle on the Fourth of July.
It was around 1:30 p.m. Thursday that the cyclist was struck at Taylor Street and Highway 182.
According to officers, the 27-year-old cyclist ran a stop sign coming off of Taylor Street into the path of the SUV.
No tickets were written to anyone involved in the accident.
- Bicyclist out of hospital after accident involving SUV in Columbus
- Columbus collision sends bicyclist to hospital
- Police: Bicyclist injured in Columbus collision
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- Wreck involving county dump truck, SUV sends one to hospital
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- Columbus wreck involves state trooper
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- Columbus police praise hero who rescued woman, toddler from SUV
- Accident backed up Friday traffic near Columbus