TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A man accused of exposing himself to a Tupelo hotel clerk turned himself in to police.
According to officers, the suspect is identified as Michael Healey, who is from the area.
The incident happened Friday around 1:20 a.m.
Police say a man entered the Wingate Hotel on Stone Creek Boulevard, went to the front desk, approached the clerk on duty and exposed his genitalia to the clerk.
He was last seen that night leaving the hotel in an 18-wheeler with no trailer.
Police say Healey is charged with a misdemeanor.
WTVA usually does not report misdemeanor offenses, but Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi asked on Monday for help in finding the person who exposed himself.
- UPDATE: Accused hotel flasher turns himself in
- Tupelo police look for hotel flasher
- UPDATE: Wanted man turns himself in
- UPDATE: Monday collision in Starkville turns fatal
- UPDATE: Wanted suspect turns himself in
- UPDATE: Accused bank robber pleads guilty
- UPDATE: Accused Vardaman shooter back behind bars
- Louisville woman arrested following casino hotel stabbing
- Starkville woman indicted for hotel robbery
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal