OAKLAND, Miss. (WTVA) - A man accused of bank robbery in Yalobusha County will be sentenced this fall.
Cornelius Bradford pleaded guilty to armed bank robbery and brandishing a firearm during a crime of violence.
His sentence is scheduled for September 13 in Oxford.
The bank robbery happened in December 2017 at the Oakland branch of BancorpSouth.
- UPDATE: Accused bank robber pleads guilty
- Accused bank robber expected to plead guilty
- Bank robber sentenced for Yalobusha crime
- Sulligent, Alabama, police searching for bank robber
- Man pleads not guilty to December bank robbery
- Former Saltillo bank official pleads guilty to federal fraud charges
- Columbus police searching for robber
- Tupelo police seek Walgreens robber
- UPDATE: Belmont man pleads guilty in food selling scheme
- UPDATE: Labor Day murder suspect pleads not guilty