EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people are accused of helping a jail escapee in Webster County.
Anthony Logan, 18, managed to escape from the county jail on Sunday, Jan. 20.
RELATED: Logan escapes from Webster jail
He was found Wednesday night inside a house in Choctaw County.
Sheriff Andy McCants said two inmates helped Logan scale the fence along the jail’s exercise yard.
He identified the two as:
- Elton Gordon
- Johnathan Sysco
Both are charged with aiding and abetting an inmate in jail.
The sheriff identified the third person as Destiny Cooper.
The sheriff believes she is in a relationship with Logan. He also said she lives at the house where Logan was captured.
She is charged with harboring a fugitive.
Logan and Sysco are now in the custody of the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Gordon and Cooper are currently in the Webster County jail.
- UPDATE: 3 charged with helping Webster County jail escapee
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County
- UPDATE: Webster escapee captured, more arrests expected
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Madison County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Lauderdale County escapee recaptured
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Webster County inmates face charges
- UPDATE: Webster County sheriff bonds out of jail