LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Two of the three teenagers charged with capital murder in the shooting death of a Baldwyn businessman have been released on bond.
Dequan Stribling, 13, and Jayce Bryson West, 14, are both free on a $50,000 bond.
Henry Adams Jr. (on left)
They, along with Quindaris Burress, 13, all face capital murder charges in the shooting death of Henry Adams, Jr. 70, during an armed robbery.
Adams was found dead on October 23 at his home. The three had been held in the Lee County jail since their arrest.
During a detention hearing Thursday, December 14, Circuit Court Judge Thomas Gardner set bond for Stribling and West at $50,000.
The case will be presented to a Lee County grand jury at a later date.
- Two teens charged with capital murder released on bond
- UPDATE: Teens charged with capital murder to be held without bond
- New information on teens charged with capital murder
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: William Chisholm held with no bond on capital murder charge
- UPDATE: Teen indicted for capital murder for Baldwyn death
- Bond hearing delayed for Oxford officer charged with murder
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- Capital murder charge filed in connection with Bruce home explosion
- Starkville man charged with capital murder for Artesia triple homicide