SMITHVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Two people were involved in a collision Wednesday north of Amory.
According to the Mississippi Highway Patrol, the wreck happened around 12:20 p.m. on Highway 25 North near Cox Trail, just north of Amory.
Troopers say a woman was driving a white Chevrolet Tahoe, heading north on Highway 25 and attempted to make a left turn into a private drive.
The turn was in front of a southbound black Ford F-250, driven by a Smithville man.
MHP says the Amory woman was extracted from the vehicle and taken to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo with moderate injuries.
The Smithville man went to a hospital in a private vehicle to be checked out with minor injuries.
- Two receive injuries in Monroe County collision
- No injuries in Monroe County collision
- Three killed in Monroe County collision
- Driver killed in Monroe Co. collision identifed
- Monroe County man injured in Alabama train collision
- UPDATE: Troopers ID one victim from Monroe County collision
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision
- MHP: No injuries in Monroe County traffic accident
- UPDATE: Prairie man airlifted to hospital following Monroe collision
- Fire destroys Monroe County home