TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - According to the marketing director of the Eat With Us Group, a popular burger restaurant will be occupying a building on South Gloster Street.
Right next to it, an oil-changing company named Take Five, is also set to occupy the lot.
Starkville-based Bulldog Burger will be coming to Tupelo. It is expected to open in September or early October.
Development Director Pat Faulkner said there is no word on when Take Five will open.
- Two new businesses coming to Tupelo
- Tupelo businesses prepare for busy weekend
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Firefighters: Blaze damages Tupelo businesses
- Change coming to Tupelo intersection
- Retail development coming to Tupelo
- Comic Con comes to Tupelo
- Jeep crashes into front of Tupelo business
- Tupelo businesses provide holiday deals for locals