Photo Gallery 2 Images
STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Two more former Starkville city employees have been indicted in an embezzlement case.
Dianna Evans and Schronda Eddins were each indicted on single counts for embezzlement and conspiracy to defraud the state, reports the Starkville Daily News.
The two formerly worked for the Starkville Parks and Recreation Department.
In total, four former Parks employees have been indicted.
In July, Marion Watson and former Parks Director Herman Peters were also indicted in the case.
- Two more former Starkville Park & Rec. employees indicted
- Report: Starkville interviews candidates to lead Park & Rec.
- Grand jury indicts accused Walmart shooter, former Starkville parks director
- Report: 2nd person indicted in Starkville Parks embezzlement case
- 5th indictment made in Starkville Parks embezzlement case
- Starkville park vandalized
- Starkville parks employees placed on unpaid administrative leave
- Starkville man faces 16-count indictment for burglaries
- Starkville woman indicted for hotel robbery
- Tupelo Parks and Rec. hosts City Wide Sidewalk Sale