MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Three men are wanted in Monroe County in a case of stolen property.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, Steven Camp of Greenwood Springs, Jason Sargent, of Amory, and Michael Hill, 28, of Amory, are considered persons-of-interest in the case.
Stolen property recovered
Investigators are currently searching for the three men.
The items, estimated at $10,000, were stolen from George County earlier this week. The items belonged to George County. The county is currently retrieving their property from Monroe County.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
- Three men wanted in stolen property case
- Three Monroe County men arrested in case of stolen property
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- Stolen school property investigation
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Stolen property investigation lands Columbus man behind bars
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- Two men wanted in Kosciusko armed robbery
- Okolona men arrested, charged in connection to stolen beer
- Duo wanted in connection to stolen dump trailer