ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) -- Two men face drug charges after their arrests over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend in Monroe County.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Justin Bradley Bird, 37, and Josh Edward Mills, 26, both of Aberdeen, are charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Bird was arrested Thanksgiving Day and Mills was arrested last Wednesday.
Cantrell says they were arrested as part of safety checkpoints set up in his county.
Both remain in the Monroe County jail pending initial appearances in court.
- Two men face drug charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Columbus men face drug charges in Clay County
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County