TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- A man who was shot in the foot and back on Thanksgiving morning is now facing charged of aggravated assault along with another man.
Micheal Rex Harris, 19, of Mooreville was arrested by Tupelo police following an investigation into a shooting in the 1300 block of Ruffwood Road.
The shooting report came in around 1 a.m. and they found Harris with non-life threatening injuries.
About an hour after the shooting, police were notified about an incident where three juveniles were held at gunpoint and phyically assaulted shortly before the shooting.
After reviewing video information regarding the assault, Harris was arrested along with Michael Graham, 18, of Tupelo.
Both are charged with two counts of aggravated assault.
The investigation is continuing, but police say the other known parties in the case are juveniles.
- Two men face charges in Thanksgiving Day shooting in Tupelo
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Two men face drug charges
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Amory men charged with shooting into house
- MLK Day in Tupelo