COTTON PLANT, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is still investigating a two-vehicle crash that sent three people to the hospital.
Troopers responded to MS 15, south of County Road 81, at approximately 8:21 p.m., Saturday Evening.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Public Information Officer Jason Roe says upon arriving it appeared that James Little II, 29, of New Albany, was driving a 1999 Chevrolet Silverado southbound on MS 15 when he rear-ended a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu, driven by Brian Kramer, 41, of Pontotoc.
Kramer was airlifted to the Med in Memphis with serious injuries.
A passenger with Kramer was taken by ambulance to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County with moderate injuries.
Little was taken by a private vehicle to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County for his injuries.
- Three injured in Cotton Plant crash
- 3 injured in Cotton Plant wreck
- Cotton District has new businesses on the horizon
- Police to close off area in Cotton District
- Starkville police make second arrest after viral Cotton District fight
- How cotton yields are affected by the weather
- 18-wheeler crashes into Eupora factory; two injured
- UAB bus crash injures many in Alabama
- Two injured after Lowndes County crash
- Troopers: 1 injured in Union County crash