MANTACHIE, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people from Tupelo are accused of breaking into two houses in the Mantachie area of Itawamba County.
Itawamba County Investigator Jason Dickinson says deputies and Mantachie police arrested 34-year-old Sarah Jane Thompson and 20-year-old Kyle Dunn on Thursday, April 26.
Dickinson says investigators found the duo outside a building on Highway 371 North.
Investigators found stolen items in their vehicle.
Both appeared before a Itawamba County judge who set their bonds at $30,000 each.
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Man charged in connection with Mantachie teen's disappearance
- Tupelo man charged with burglary of music store
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody