ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men from Itawamba County face drug-related charges.
Itawamba County officers executed a search warrant on Bud Isaiah Road, where they found marijuana, meth, cocaine and THC wax.
As a result, officers arrested Timothy Peugh, 37, of Fulton, for possession of marijuana with intent to sell, trafficking a controlled substance and possession of cocaine with intent to transfer.
Officers also arrested Tony Lee Parker, 21, of Mantachie, for possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of THC wax, possession of meth (enhanced by a firearm).
- Two from Itawamba County face drug-related charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Itawamba County burglaries could be related
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- Drug arrest made in Itawamba County
- Three men face charges for Itawamba County burglary