BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Prentiss County sheriff's deputies have made two arrests this week in separate burglary cases.
Ashanti Sampson, 33, is accused of breaking into someone's outbuilding on County 5111 in Casey Creek along with another man on November 9.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says the two took an air compressor, a saw and other tools.
In the other burglary, Jamie Trimble, 37, of Booneville, is accused of stealing fishing items from a home on County Road 7032.
Tolar says investigators recovered most of the stolen items in this case.
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Two arrested in separate Prentiss County drug cases
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Child abuse arrest made in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Arrests made in separate Oktibbeha County cyberstalking cases
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Arrest made for tractor, trailer were stolen in Prentiss County