CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) – Two people face charges after officers found counterfeit bills inside a motel in Corinth.
According to the Corinth Police Department, 37-year-old Daniel Morrow was arrested on Friday, December 8 and charged with the possession of counterfeit notes and possession of stolen property.
Candy Gorman, 31, was charged with the possession of meth.
The counterfeit bills were found in a room at the Southern Motel on Highway 72 West.
Morrow was eventually found to be in possession of several counterfeit bills, along with parchment paper that could be used to produce fake bills.
About $2,000 in counterfeit money was recovered.
The duo’s vehicle was also reported stolen out of Alabama.
- Two arrested in counterfeiting case
- Arrest made for Columbus counterfeit check
- Man arrested in Shannon with counterfeit money
- Corinth man pleads not guilty in counterfeit goods case
- Houston police investigating reports of counterfeit money
- Okolona police warn of counterfeit money
- Booneville man charged with having counterfeit money
- Kosciusko police look for man accused of passing counterfeit check
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Two arrested in child endangerment case