IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Drug arrests this month in TishomingO County sent two people to jail.
Christopher Whitfield, 32, of Booneville, is accused of having drugs when he was brought to the county jail February 3 on an outstanding warrant.
Timothy Davis, 40, of Corinth, is accused of having methamphetamine in a car that was pulled over on Highway 72 West in Iuka on February 10.
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Tishomingo County deputies led on chase; make drug arrest
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Tishomingo County deputy hit by fleeing vehicle
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tishomingo County