TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- An investigation into the sale of methamphetamine in Mooreville leads to two arrests.
Sheriff Jim Johnson says Dale Wayne Griggs, 44, is charged with possession of methamphetamine with the intent to distribute.
Johnson says over two ounces of methamphetamine and nearly $16,000 in cash were found when a search warrant was served on County Road 1349 Tuesday.
The sheriff says Griggs lived at the home.
Charles Haupt, 53, of Mantachie was arrested after agents found methamphetamine in his vehicle at the home.
Haupt was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
Johnson says his offce and the North Mississippi Narcotics Unit had received several reports of drug-related activity taking place at the home.
- Two Lee County men arrested on drug charges
- Mooreville men arrested, charged for Lee County scam
- Two men arrested, charged with attempted kidnapping in Lee County
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Two men face drug charges
- Lee County man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust
- UPDATE: Second drug suspect arrested in Lee County