TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Two Lee County embezzlement suspects are in custody.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Department wanted Quintel Montgomery, 23, of Tupelo, and Benji Williams, 37, of Baldwyn.
Quintel Montgomery | Photo: Lee County Sheriff's Department
Benji Williams | Photo: Lee County Sheriff's Department
Both men are suspects in an investigation into a series of thefts at a Lee County business. The sheriff's department later identified the business as Mitchell Distributing Company.
Five arrests have been made in the case.
According to the Lee County jail docket, Montgomery was booked into the jail late Tuesday afternoon. His charge is listed as embezzlement.
Williams was booked into the jail Wednesday afternoon. His charge is also listed as embezzlement.
- Two Lee County embezzlement suspects in custody
- 5 suspects in custody, 2 suspects still wanted in Lee County embezzlement investigation
- Women accused of embezzling from North Lee Water Association
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- Person in custody after pursuit in Lee County
- 5 in custody for storage unit burglaries in Lee County
- Suspect in custody after Tishomingo County chase
- Pontotoc County shooting suspect is in custody
- Clay County sexual battery suspect in custody
- Suspect crashes during Lee County pursuit