TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo’s Chili Fest will take place at the Farmers' Depot on Spring Street.
The festival is scheduled to take place on Friday.
However, due to the potential for inclement weather, the festival has been moved to a new location.
The festival begins at 11 a.m. and concludes at 10 p.m.
Lunch will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Dinner and the competition start at 5 p.m.
Large tents will be at the Farmers' Depot to accommodate the crowd.
- Tupelo's Chili Fest moved to Farmers' Depot
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Traffic moving following Tupelo wreck
- Many celebrate Una Fest
- Tupelo moves forward with Jackson Street improvements
- Mississippi lawmakers reject move to let farmers grow hemp
- Dallas mayor: 1 officer has died after Home Depot shooting
- UPDATE: One suspect arrested for Columbus Office Depot theft
- NEMCC hosts technology fest for students, educators
- Tupelo Mayor Jason Shelton's U.S. Senate campaign moving forward