TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Homeowners have noticed damage to their homes caused by the November tornado.
Leaky roofs have become a problem for homeowner months after a tornado touched down in Tupelo.
The damage has kept roofing companies like Wheeler Roofing busy patching up leaks.
If a leak is spotted, roofers urge homeowner to call for repair as soon as possible.
“They don't get better. If you have a leak, it’s only going to get worse," said Mark Gwin, of Wheeler Roofing.
Leaky roofs can go unnoticed. Homeowners are urged to get a routine inspection of their roofs to prevent massive damage.
- Tupelo tornado causes damage months later
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- Damage survey confirms tornado in Calhoun County
- Neighborhood meetings scheduled after Tupelo tornado
- Car damages front of Tupelo gas station
- No extensive damage reported during Saturday night tornado threat
- New tornado shelter coming to Tupelo High School
- Tupelo city leaders take part in mock tornado drill
- Iowa town welcomes Tupelo mayor to talk about tornado recovery
- Business reopens after tornado