JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippians who need to shred sensitive documents have a chance to properly dispose of them next week.
Tupelo will participate in the annual Community Shred Days.
The Tupelo event will take place on Friday, March 9 at the Walmart on North Gloster Street.
The event will start at 8 a.m. to noon.
Participants may bring up to three bags or boxes of sensitive documents to be shredded at no charge.
Only paper will be accepted. A shredding truck will remain at the site until the truck is full or the scheduled end time, whichever occurs first.
- Tupelo to host Community Shred Day next week
- Thanksgiving Day community feedings held in Tupelo
- Tupelo man hosts event to bring the community together
- MLK Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo church coalition feeds community
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- CREATE hosts annual meeting in Tupelo
- Tupelo hosts sensory-friendly symphony concert
- Tupelo humane society hosts puppy, kitten shower